Mint taste

By jeffcarp - 17/12/2019 14:00 - Italy - Cesenatico

Spicy
Today, my wife stopped mid blowjob because it tasted too clean, like my mint shower gel. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 814
You deserved it 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don’t get it. Would she rather stinky and gross?

"Too clean" "Tasted like shower gel" In my house we call that NOT CLEAN ENOUGH. Rinse your skin better. Clean isn't just the absence of dirt. You leaving gel behind? That's on you.

Comments

I don’t get it. Would she rather stinky and gross?

Makes sense. Now she'll never be able to suck a candy cane the same way again. You need to invest in that shower gel that tastes like another woman's hoo-hah. That'll make her work extra hard down there! ;)

Guess she not use to sucking a clean penis. She must be one of those nasty women that suck dirty penis for $10

"Too clean" "Tasted like shower gel" In my house we call that NOT CLEAN ENOUGH. Rinse your skin better. Clean isn't just the absence of dirt. You leaving gel behind? That's on you.

Reminds me of the time my wife told me I tasted like Irish Spring, saying "it's manly, yes, but I like it too!" Good times.

Charity Taylor 17

I beg to differ. If you taste like your soap you didn't rinse it off well enough. YDI

paranoidaf 7

one time I did that because he sprayed cologne on his junk 🤮

rotflqtms_ 21

No one wants to eat shower gel. Wash that off better. Maybe she used the wrong words, but eating soap isn't pleasant. (Not that giving a bj seems any more pleasant than eating soap... but why make it worse with bad tastes too?)