Small talk fail

By notapervert - 28/02/2013 07:57 - United States - Santa Rosa

Today, I managed to score a date for the first time in over a year, and was very nervous. When I was asked what I do for a living, I laughed nervously, and then blurted out, "Finger women." What I was trying to jokingly say was that I'm a gynecologist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 972
You deserved it 39 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well...considering the sex stories on this website, you are someone's dream.

zingline89 18

Yeah I accidentally blurted out the same thing once on a date. Except I was an accountant at the time so the mistake wasn't as easily explainable...

Comments

Well...considering the sex stories on this website, you are someone's dream.

Let me tell you gyno woman wants to hear that kind of talk!

Blacksabbath211 9

Butt most women like a guy with a gyno-mite sense of humor. Just bad lucky, my friend.

crazytwinsmom 25

I thought the 'butt' was an intentional pun.

Me1977 8

I think you might need to see a different gynecologist...

Some women love that stuff. Did you get lucky?

Because this is an FML, I don't think he got anything more than a weird look.

Tell me which woman actually likes going to the Gynecologist and getting probed by those duck clamps...

Let me reword my comment. " Some women love that stuff. Some don't. Most don't. They don't." Better?

I don't think you should be telling that kind of joke on a first date.

jojimugo 20

Or the Second or third of you're lucky

TheElBurrrito 21

I'm sure that one ended in a good laugh..... assuming she didn't slap you and walk out.

BunchieRules 31

I would assume the latter, since this is an FML.

zingline89 18

Yeah I accidentally blurted out the same thing once on a date. Except I was an accountant at the time so the mistake wasn't as easily explainable...

Could have said, "I'm not a gynecologist but I'll still take a look! :P

perdix 29

#6, ratting them out to the IRS? That kind of fingering?

zingline89 18
sugarbear0727 19

That sucks. Just explain that you were nervous. It happens.

perdix 29

I'm sure your patients will be thrilled to know how you perceive your job. They pay you to get fingered when they can easily get that for nothing, plus get dinner and a movie out of the deal.

Only difference is, who has the choice to finger the blue waflle.

perdix 29

#12, that's why they get paid the big bucks. It sounds like a dream job until you realize that very few of your patients are going to come in shaved and waxed like a **** star. Not to mentioned the diseased hoo-hahs!

RedPillSucks 31

damn it prefix, you weren't supposed to mention that!!

Hey, most women I know shave before the gynecologist visit. Plus when she changes out of her street wear, she'll hide her undies under her clothing. God forbid the doctor know what type of panties she wears! (:

Don't worry 36 the doc won't tell everyone about your hello kitty pan.. I mean look a pie!

RedPillSucks 31

Prefix??? I blame autocorrect and my inattentiveness. Sorry Perdix

"She's my cherry pie Cool drink of water such a sweet surprise" **Stay focused, Doctor!

Hah! I hide my undies under my clothes during the appointment.

The look on the gyno's face when they see my metal is hilarious I once had a doctor nudge it and say "Soooo when did you get that?!?" I have a VCH you can choose to google it but I won't promise the pictures are pretty...

BellaBelle_fml 23

97; If even you don't find the pictures pretty then why did you get one?

fksfsdhfsdfh 26

I don't think dates are meant to be professional.

perdix 29

Well, there are people who date professionally: ******.