Skin care

By Username - 24/11/2010 01:40 - United States

Today, I woke up early and went to the dermatologist's, only to have them tell me that the skin condition I have that causes big, white spots to appear is chronic and I can do nothing about it. But they did give me cream for a different skin condition they found. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 422
You deserved it 2 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vitaligo? I've had that since I was 9. it's not even that bad. it's just in some spots you have no pigment. i've had mine for 12 years and mine isn't as bad as some people who've only had it for a year. so I'm lucky!

Comments

Vitiligo? My 16yo sister's had that ever since she was little and it doesn't bother her. She's got a patch behind each eye, looks like she's got pale eyeshadow on, and she's got a bunch of patches on her legs. I guess it'd be annoying at first but she's over it and doesn't really care.

I have it too. it's called Vitelego And I just started using a Steroid cream on the spots and taking Vitamin D pills. if this is true then I'd follow my instructions. It's already helping on my hands.

That's true, vitamin's do help. You should do what he does OP, hopefully it'll help you.

coffeekisses 0

I have had vitilago all my life not a big deal, get over it! ps there is phototherapy treatments now, just google phototherapy plus vitilago!

they found TWO skin conditions?! that blows, but at least they gave you something for the second condition. and some of the comments above say there are treatments for the first! :D hope things turn out better for you, and FYL for having a lame dermatologist.

It's probably some bullshit skin condition to keep you coming back and paying a doctor bill.

A lot of people here have Vitilago and I've never even heard of it. Skin problems suck, I've dealt with cystic acne off and on for the past 5 years and it really takes a toll on your self esteem when you think people are looking at you because of it. Makeup works wonders though, OP. Good luck :)

Make up will make it worse sometimes, I don't wear make-up at all hardly ever have except mascara. I'm 26 and still deal with acne but I feel more confident that I don't need that to make me pretty.

you'd have better luck taking off your shirt.. and showing your bewbs.

tdurden 0

sorry but there isn't a cure for herpes yet you dirty ****

On the bright side? At least it isn't leprosy.