By Anonymous - 15/11/2014 15:23 - Australia

Today, while driving to my daughter's wedding, the person behind us kept laying on her horn and yelling every time I stopped for a red light. That person was my wife. Sadly I'm too whipped to stand up to her and spent the whole drive pretending not to hear my passengers snickering at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 391
You deserved it 8 490

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should grow a pair and stand up for yourself!

That bitch crazy! Surely stopping at a red light for a few minutes is better than a ticket and a fine? Especially on your daughters wedding of all days..... I wonder about people sometimes

Comments

Maybe you should grow a pair and stand up for yourself!

He already grew a pair...too bad his wife has them in her purse.

Nathan_h24 17

along with his former self #11

well at least you won't have to worry about your daughter being mistreated being raised by your wife

Maybe he already grew a pair for telling her to drive there by her own? or why would he ever drive to the wedding of his daughter without his wife? That's the point I am wondering about. but it seems like I am the only one.

25, no you aren't. But my assumption is that they were too many people (family or other guests) to fit in one car.

26, he may need to grow some or find a back bone but he was smart enough not to ride with her, but dumb enough to let her follow him. I would have let her go first.

My first thoughts exactly. Grow a pair OP!

joeyl2008 29

Grow a pair? This isn't whipped like he thinks. Instead this is obviously an abusive relationship.

That bitch crazy! Surely stopping at a red light for a few minutes is better than a ticket and a fine? Especially on your daughters wedding of all days..... I wonder about people sometimes

You come to me on this, the day of my daughter's wedding. . .

It's also better than causing an accident and accidentally hurting others.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
jbombdighetty 11

Nah, just his wife's insurance 'cause she will be held at fault. It might delay getting to the wedding though.

RandomUsername88 24

Obviously you didn't deserve that but you should have told her off for being so impatient while you were trying to keep you, your passengers, and other cars filled with people safe. Makes me wonder how long you have been putting up with that kind of behavior from someone who says they love you...

That's when OP should have said "oops I didn't realize the red light turned green." And wait out the entire green light out of spite. Providing anyways no innocent people would have been stuck behind. Red lights are one of the few things that is a 100% must stop for everyone at all times. Since red lights are found around busier places.

Why oh why do you accept this? Why don't you bust her out of her frame by standing up to her? Chances are she will be baffled, and then insta-doubling her cute antics, but if you stand firm you might actually get some respect from her.