Skin care

By Username - 24/11/2010 01:40 - United States

Today, I woke up early and went to the dermatologist's, only to have them tell me that the skin condition I have that causes big, white spots to appear is chronic and I can do nothing about it. But they did give me cream for a different skin condition they found. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 422
You deserved it 2 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vitaligo? I've had that since I was 9. it's not even that bad. it's just in some spots you have no pigment. i've had mine for 12 years and mine isn't as bad as some people who've only had it for a year. so I'm lucky!

Comments

ArielTheMermaid 17

my cousine has n was told the same thing. her mom went all organic n eliminated all processed food n sugars out of their diet n it cleared right up. if ur determined to get rid of the condition id try it :)

boricubana 7

It's called eczema. The white patches are bc the dry skin isn't soaking up the sun likening rest of the skin so it stays white. The steroid cream only helps when it's really dry. I hope you moisturize everyday lol!

My dad and brother had it. Eat rattle snake. It works. No joke.

Vitaliago? Eh no worries if your a guy some girls dig that :) my x husband has it I loved every spot!

I've had it ever since I was a toddler, it's not too bad, I just know is there isn't much things you can do about it, been to at least 3 different dermatologists and have all been told to go to a specialist. Any treatment is experimental and not guaranteed. For vitiligo by the way.