Side dick

By Joanna - 27/12/2018 18:00

Spicy
Today, during sex I said my side dick's name instead of my boyfriend. He isn't speaking to me now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 659
You deserved it 12 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mungolikecandy 19

Boo hoo. You cheated on your boyfriend and are now upset he found out due to your own stupidity. What a shame.

Comments

dudeisuck 7

was the side of your dick named john?

WereDictionary 3
Mungolikecandy 19

Boo hoo. You cheated on your boyfriend and are now upset he found out due to your own stupidity. What a shame.

manb91uk 22

Next time keep your mouth, and your legs, closed. You deserve everything you got coming to you.... ****.

looks like there are a few ***** on here judging by the dislikes.

I think it has more to do with how needlessly aggressive that sounded. like, ya, she's shitty for cheating, but damn dude, chill.

I guess you wanted to say "cheater" but missed by one word.

Lukr 8

ydi for having a side dick. and here I was thinking only side chicks existed...

What? Women like to have sex, too? What is the world coming to???

Lukr 8

What? People can't understand jokes? Oh yea. I forgot. We're living in 2018. People don't get jokes. (In case you did get the joke and were sarcastic, assume this statement is completely out of context)

tounces7 27

You mean "Women are unfaithful, too".

Aiden89 23

If you’re looking for sympathy, I got none. I got 99 problems but a cheating ***** ain’t 1.

darkenedone 27

Was there some prior arrangement? Open relationship etc.? I'm just wondering how this is an FML, as opposed to just the story of someone who is both unfaithful and too stupid to keep their mouth shut.

ari330 21

Oh wow, a cheater is upset because she's in the wrong, oh noooo, poor disgusting piece of shit

"I said my side dick's name-" Instant YDI. I'm hoping this story only got past moderation so people can remind you of how much of a dumbass you are.

What is wrong with you? Do you really think it's ok to cheat? I am glad he's not talking to you and hope he leaves. Clearly you don't deserve a relationship.