Good guys

By Raquel - 14/12/2021 08:01

Spicy
Today, I found out my husband was having an affair with his coworker. When I had a talk with him about it, his response in all seriousness was, “Lose that weight that you didn’t have before and I’ll stop fucking her.” I’d gained weight giving birth to our first child. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 065
You deserved it 350

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, how are those divorce papers going?

ZebraSP 10

Wanna lose 180 pounds overnight? Drop his ass.

Comments

So, how are those divorce papers going?

And I hope you told your lawyer to go for his GONADS...

ZebraSP 10

Wanna lose 180 pounds overnight? Drop his ass.

Exactly what I wanted to write - easiest way to lose about 180 pounds of ugly, nasty fat? Get a divorce!

What part didn’t he understand in « for better and for worse » ?

I think you need to find a new husband. The one you have now sounds like a shallow POS. Divorce him and go live a happier life with your kid. He can pay child support.

I think you need to find a new husband. The one you have now sounds like a shallow POS. Divorce him and go live a happier life with your kid. He can pay child support.

Yes, but how long ago was that? Apparently, you didn't make the effort to lose the baby weight fast enough, so he started ******* the coworker. Live and learn.

Ah yes because it’s her fault he cheated 🙄 I really hope you aren’t serious otherwise you’re an idiot

Jon Tessler 14

Richard always posts comments that are dripping with sarcasm. if you read his comments long enough, you realize this fact.

Vesi 29

There is a clearly defined line between sarcasm and being a straight up donkey bu.tt. That comment was WAY over that line in this case.

Royal Sataness 4

girl kick his ass to the curb. you deserve so much better. she can have his shallow and disloyal ass

Smokeahontasss 4

You deserve so much more love. Praying for you!

Divorce him. Secure child support and alimony. He needs to pay for that selfish attitude.