Sick

By Anonymous - 01/07/2009 03:25 - Australia

Today, I was supposed to work with this girl I really like, but I had the flu really bad. I really really wanted to see her so I forced myself out of bed and went to work feeling terrible but determined to see her face. When I got to work I asked where she was. She had called in sick with the flu. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 138
You deserved it 17 918

Same thing different taste

Comments

You so deserve it for going out and spreading your germs. How inconsiderate can you be?

elfuzzo 0

Seconded. OP deserves it for being a germ spreading asshole. People like YOU are the reason contagious diseases spread so effectively.

tiadaria, STFU! inconsiderate? are u f*ckin retarded or somthin? if people get sick, boo hoo, $hit happens! suck it up and stop takin ur anger about ur ugly mug on this poor guy!

hmm... I wonder why swine flu is a pandemic

garmachi 0

Does anyone remember when FML actually had tragic yet humorous stories as opposed to children complaining that they didn't get to spend a few hours with someone they like? Could we please get a "Not an FML" button?

lol if I would've found out about FML.com when this happened to me, i would've written it. "Today, my friend had invited me ice skating. I had never gone ice skating and was really excited. Plus, this was planned weeks ago. But I woke up feeling sick and decided to ignore it. On the way back home from the Mcdonalds we went to after the skating rink, I felt worse. Then, I threw up in my friend's mom's car, including her sweater. My mom had to help clean it. and my friends still don't let me forget it. FML"

I understand the feeling, but don't go to work sick. Not only are you going to spread it around, but even if she was there, I wouldn't think you'd want her to see you like that, all gross, blowing your nose and shit.

mcsnelly 5

I definitely agree...I would think that you WOULDN'T want to see someone you like while you're horribly sick.

LuckyCharms_fml 0

AWWW FYL but that's the sweetest FML I've seen in awhile =3

kikchik2491 0

Haha, I know from experience not to completly obsess over seeing someone...especially if your sick. You'll see her another day.

People from English speaking countries really often confuse inFLUenza with a bad cold. How come? "The flu" so easy on the tongue? I dunno, but i know for sure you people dont have the influenza virus every now and then lol. You'll see if you every catch it for real. Do you even know what influenza really is? No. And to all your comming comments "WAT LUL IVE HAD THE FLU I HAVE IT ALL THE TYME MY MOM SAYS SO 'OH HEAVENS YOU HAVE THE FLU SWEETIE' SO I KNOW WAT FLUE IS!"; go die.

It heppens to me.Everytime I wanna see a girl at school, they are absent

CaptainPat 0

oh, i posted a comment on the wrong FML, my bad. damn man, sucks to be you