SHUT UP

By Anonymous - 11/03/2010 15:24 - United Kingdom

Today, my extremely loud and nocturnal flatmate phoned me to tell me excitedly that he got an accordion for his birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 276
You deserved it 2 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would you enjoy being kept up until 4 in the morning by a loud beginner accordion player? it's one thing to play one well it's bad enough for most people, but to be bad at a bad instrument is not a double negative.

Comments

Tell him/her you're about to buy a baseball bat as you will start playing baseball next week.

Ummm where's the fml here? Accordions are freakin awesome.

voveraite 7

Well, maybe, but not when they're blasting in your ears at the young night hours when OP's roomie is wide awake and loud xD.

You would like being awoken in the middle of the night by a beginner accordion player?

She does that because she has waaaay to much time on her hands.

So, turn off your phone when going to sleep. Not an FML

rose12353 0

My early-bird husband discovered the very best way to cure nocturnal room mates from being noisy: it seems "night owls" really hate being woken by the sound of a aluminum baseball bat banging against a metal trash can lid two feet from their head at 7:00am. It only takes once to get the message across.......

^haha that's the best! I was going to suggest earplugs but I like that idea better!