SHUT UP

By Anonymous - 11/03/2010 15:24 - United Kingdom

Today, my extremely loud and nocturnal flatmate phoned me to tell me excitedly that he got an accordion for his birthday. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 276
You deserved it 2 771

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Would you enjoy being kept up until 4 in the morning by a loud beginner accordion player? it's one thing to play one well it's bad enough for most people, but to be bad at a bad instrument is not a double negative.

Comments

ZombieBunnies 0

Learn to read before you attempt to criticize fool.

sheazle 0

oh my god, your friend called you. your life is ruined.

Ummm, I think the FML is that the flatmate is prone to staying up late and being rather loud. Now he has just recieved an accordian, which he will most likely practice at night, loudly.

Would you enjoy being kept up until 4 in the morning by a loud beginner accordion player? it's one thing to play one well it's bad enough for most people, but to be bad at a bad instrument is not a double negative.

bassguitar19 1

how the hell is it not? the girl has to with with the flatmate playing the accordian at night all the time now. You're a retard and should die for reading this wrong

Just because he got one doesn't mean he has to play it at night. Make sure to set ground rules on the instrument before he really gets into the "practicing."

it's a joke retard. snicker girl always corrects everyone

You forgot to capitalize the S and your full stop.

I don't know why, but skimming over this I could have sworn you also called your roommate "flatulent." Good lord, what a combination! My ex-roommate used to turn on a cd of yodeling before she went to sleep. We should get those guys together.