Show us what you can do

By easilyexited - 01/04/2009 12:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, we were swimming in gym class. There are some cute girls in our class and they were wearing their bikinis. I was looking at them when I got an erection but since I was underwater I thought no one would see. I'm on the diving team so my teacher asked me to demonstrate a dive to the class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 332
You deserved it 17 589

Same thing different taste

Top comments

allyperls89 0

Why are there girls wearing bikinis in gym class?

maneuver and tuck, why do you think there's a waistband on your swimsuit?

Comments

alex_vik 0

#29 - Because they're swimming maybe? And #30 - He didn't deserve it. You'd know if you were a guy and not some girl thinking that guys can control their boners.

nice, where do you go to school/what state haha? that's pretty sweet for what i assume is a high school gym class haha

alex_vik 0

Also, #30 - So, any guy that gets a boner is automatically a pervert? Grow the **** up.

I know I'm so tired of these 5 year old girls calling men pervs becaise we got an erection? thats like saying, you sneezed you disgusting ****!

#29.. girls at my school only own a one piece if they're on swim team really, so most girls wear bikinis.

Any guy can get one that easily. Granted I would have looked away when I felt it starting.

Hgm09 0

I'm thinking that if your class was practicing diving, those girls probably shouldn't have been wearing bikinis. Those aren't the sturdiest of all swimwear.

#38: Obviously you've never got a random one, or you're a girl who just doesn't get it. I feel for the OP. Rarely when that happens I'd just look away from what gets me excited and control it, and it gets down quickly. Out of that one, I ask myself, how would you get. Yes, hmmm. (lolicanspeaklikeYoda)

liveitlearnit 0

I wasn't allowed to wear bikinis when I swam in gym class. Also, the classes were separated by gender to avoid just this scenario. That sucks man. What did you do?