Shaky

By RWW - 28/07/2010 17:38 - United States

Today, at work, I was talking to a customer. She kept shaking her head "no" at everything I said. I asked what she was disagreeing with. She told me she has Parkinson's Disease, teared up, and asked to speak to my manager. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 630
You deserved it 7 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Inconsiderate? How the hell was he supposed to know?

SamBoDeanxyz 0

Ouch, sucks fo' you. My great-grandma had that terrible, but it never caused her to shake her head that way. Oh well, you didn't know! I understand her being a bit hurt for the misunderstanding, but no need in talking to the manager about that.

Comments

There was no way for you to know this. I think she should have mentioned this at the beginning of the interaction. That's someone who's looking to lash out at other people, and you were closest because you're in a service position. There is a big problem here. But it's not you. Please try to let this one roll off of you.

FMLephant 2

it comes with a lifetime warranty. "No." yes it does. "No" yes it certainly does, it says so right on the box "No" will you buy it if I give you a puppy? "No, where's your manager?"

Janedoe6 0

parkinsons is where they r all shaky.. my middle school lunch lady had it and would always glob all the food together in my plate.. ughh nothin like peachy chicken nuggets :/ eww lol

Janedoe6 0

hahaha. I think 5t3ff1k4h and Sarah_Louise should ge out the boxing gloves.. they have argued on like 3 fml's but I'm on 5t3ff1k4h's side :)

Boxing gloves? Oh honey... she'd be down with one punch. What's the point of a match? :)

Son_of_Helghan 0

Sorry, op....how could you have known? As long as you weren't rude, I'd try to forget about it.

20 - no 13 was trying to get 6 to look it up insted of being stupid and posting it sarcasm!! :)

Steve95401 49

My mother had Parkinson's. Unless you have been around someone with Parkinson's, you're not likely to know what the symptoms look like.