Self serving

By PartTimePrincess - 10/09/2013 14:56 - United States

Today, my sister, who knows I'm severely afraid of heights, got me tickets to skydive for my birthday. When I reminded her of my fear, she stated that she forgot and should just keep them for herself and her boyfriend. My mom agreed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 208
You deserved it 4 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

For her birthday you should buy yourself tickets to Disneyland.

rg350dx 29

Say you're going to conquer your fear of heights, take tickets, sell tickets, acquire birthday money.

Comments

It both sucks and is deserved. It sucks you have a fear of heights and that she is keeping your present. But you deserved it for commenting on a gift rather than be happy and just accept it. it could have cured your fears or you could have made someone else happy with the tickets yourself.

Thats how I got rid of my fear of heights... Now Im an avid skydiver

To get over a fear you must face your fear.

Ur sister is very cunning,ur not going either way so Give me the tickets!!

Hey it's my birthday too :) sorry about that, They're jerks

lolita88_fml 27

Well that sucks =/ I hope you got some nice presents

she basically brought that for herself !

Keep the tickets and give them to some friends she doesn't like.

skydiving is so surreal, it isnt like being at heights, and who knows, maybe facing your fear might grow a little bit...?

Sell them on Ebay or give them away. Do ANYTHING rather than let her have them. No way should she learn that pulling this stunt gets her what she wants.

this, ffs op DO THIS. if you do nothing else in your life to teach your selfish sister a lesson do this at least. or you could just tamper with the chute and off her. your choice. i'd just not let her get the tickets though.