Self-respect?

By Susie - 10/03/2023 12:00

Today, I’ve spent ages trying to achieve the shade of red hair, getting various similar tattoos, and getting green contacts so I can be the exact replica of the girl my ex-fiancé left me for so I can win him back. He still prefers to be with her. What else am I missing then? FML
I agree, your life sucks 135
You deserved it 2 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Girl. Honey. Sugar. I’m saying all of this as gently as I can right now. You need to seek out actual, professional help. Even if you somehow manage to become twinsies with the other girl, he is not coming back, and the lengths to which you’re going to try anyway are honestly terrifying. He’s gone and out of your reach. Have a good cry about it, maybe get mad about it for a while, for sure seek out a paychiatrist, and move on.

Firstly you need some serious help, you cannot try and assume someone elses identity and looks to try and manipulate your ex, thats so creepy, seriously you need to move on, be yourself and find someone that appreciate you are you are. Clearly its you your personality that he doesnt want and you cant change that. You need to move on and go back to looking like you.

Comments

This literally sounds like the plot to Single White Female, except you're trying to win back an ex rather than take over the other girl's life. Wait... In all seriousness, seek help now. What you're doing is dangerously unhealthy, and honestly, if he left you for someone else once, he'd likely do it again. He's not worth it.

I'm guessing you're missing the fact that you're not the person he wants to be with and trying to be somebody else isn't going to change that. Actually, it might make it more true.