Self report

By Anonymous - 25/05/2009 14:55 - United States

Today, I snuck out of my house in the middle of the night. I ran into my dad carrying wine into another house. I didn't assume he was cheating until he saw me and said, "I won't tell if you don't tell, please don't tell your mother." FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 025
You deserved it 5 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

be_happy1 0

Wow that sucks, you should definitely tell your mom.

Comments

Oh my God #45? are you being ******* serious? "fairly normal" so that makes it OKAY?! are you actually retarded?! you are stupid. End of. oh my god... Go and kill yourself.

That sucks. I think you should just blackmail him. If you mom is stupid enough not to suspect anything then that's her problem. You would think she realize he wasn't at bed in the middle of the night. Your mom got owned! sorry to say that. Lol @ you dad probably still stayed at that broads house to handle his biz

Nothing good can come out of this. The best case scenario is your dad tells your mom and they try to make it work but forgiving is easy. Forgetting is the hard part and your dad's infidelity will always be at the back of your mom's mind. That's a pain she's gonna have to carry for a long time.

tami1215 0

Wow. Talk to your dad about it in private. Tell him that you're shocked by what you saw and explain your feelings about it. Then tell him that if he doesn't talk to your mom about it, that you will. But put the ball in his court to make things right. I'm really sorry. That is messed up. And yeah, after that, sneaking out is so not a big deal.

#63 according to the Journal of Couple and Relationship Therapy, approximately 50 percent married women and 60 percent of married men will have an extramarital affair at some time in their marriage. I would say that is fairly common. You are the idiot. Eat shit

@ #45 - Simply put, you are vomit-infested pustule on the backside of the corpse of a mentally challenged and defective polecat. It's true that people cheat. That does not mean that it is right and that they should be defended. OP, I'm sorry. That's a shitty situation.

Duuuuuuuuuuude- tell your mom Besides, in retrospect, how much trouble can you really get into?

Am i the only one that agrees with #45? O.o well, except for the 'fairly normal' bit, he does have valid points. Although it isnt uncommon for married people to have affairs ...

Tell your mother. Trust me I doubt she'll be pissed about you sneaking out over his cheating. She'll be ridiculously grateful, if not now then in a few years when she's more composed. You need to tell her, think of what she'd do if she caught your partner cheating.