Self report

By banana12321 - 02/04/2015 04:40 - United States - Fresno

Today, I thought I had gotten away with throwing a party while my folks were gone the night before. They came home and I was as sweet as possible. I could tell they were not buying it, but I thought I was in the clear. Later, they told me I had drunk-dialled them and spilled the beans. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 204
You deserved it 30 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wolfstar126 25

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Comments

The fact that you told them, drunk or no, should garner you a lighter punishment. My parents would have found it hilarious. Not that it would be mitigated completely, but they would have taken my humiliation at drunk dialing them into account.

He definitely wasn't careful enough. He probably shouldn't have gotten so tanked.

TabooSushi 24

Aaaand this is why all car keys AND phones are confiscated and put into a safe in my bedroom upon anyone arriving at any of my parties in which alcohol is involved.

So if someone's kid gets sick the babysitter has to call the safe instead of the parent? I hope you leave someone nearby to answer the phones as they ring.

I dun get this whole "getting shitfaced" thing. The first time I got drunk at a party I was talking to my mom on the phone, though thats cuz my aunt put her on. I really have not gotten drunk at a party since, at least not like that. If my kids did something like this they will get the belt, the sandal and the fly swatter!

why would you hit someone with a fly swatter? that's completely disgusting. do you know how many germs and dead insects are on those things? the sandal isn't much better since the ground outside is pretty filthy. besides, in this era the most effective punishment is the internet.

You had so much fun you had to tell your parents, huh?

Well, if you're gonna throw a wild party like that again, stick your phone somewhere safer than your pocket before you get drunk.

Delsanity 13
sahmnc420 13

Bet they are proud that u were comfortable enough to call them and they must trust u to leave u alone

There is a difference between being to drunk to know what you're doing, and being comfortable calling your parents while in such a state.

I knew this would be bad when I read "I thought"