Secret life

By FroggyGirl888 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my roommates thought I wasn't home and started talking about me. Apparently I'm a lesbian, devil worshiper, and an alcoholic. I didn't know my life was so fascinating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 261
You deserved it 3 351

Top comments

catharsis5 9

I love how you turned something negative into a positive

Comments

kodinbug 2

Haha now really scary them and act like the things they said!

I assume you've already figured out that you can use this immensely to your advantage. Enjoy.

bubo_fml 10

Let 'em run with it...My roommates think I get laid by a different girl everynight...Little do they know that I spend most of my time at the late night coffee shop, posting on FML...

neonsugarXx 0

I would walk in and say that xD (that makes my life fascinating, doesn't it?) lol..

bigantennaemay 3

They're just jealous that you're so interesting and they're so not.

trskln 1
kmcshouse 0

Lol I'd start walking around with crosses on my neck and blessing everything then bring a shit ton of dudes home. Do exactly the opposite of what your roommates are saying to the extreme.

Stylin_Since_97 10

Ginger? Or do you live with jerks?

Ginger? What was that? The Ginger insults are old and are looked upon as stupid now...don't go there or everyone will just think you are lame. Just a tip:)

Stylin_Since_97 10

Thanks for the advice bromo sapien. I'll remember that next time I make a comment that' NOT INTENDED TO BE COMMENTED ON BY HIPSTERS LIKE YOU!

Now you should use your devil worshiping skills and curse their souls.