Secret life

By FroggyGirl888 - This FML is from back in 2011 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my roommates thought I wasn't home and started talking about me. Apparently I'm a lesbian, devil worshiper, and an alcoholic. I didn't know my life was so fascinating. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 261
You deserved it 3 351

Top comments

catharsis5 9

I love how you turned something negative into a positive

Comments

Poetaster 10

You seem to be the cognizant one. Move. Case closed.

FroggyGirl888? More like GroggyGirl666!

Mercedes16 7

You should freak them out. Like pretend to curse them or something. Lol.

ikickgingers 15

I'd wait till they went to sleep and stand over them chanting redrum - that's just me though.

perdix 29

With a chalice of red wine, set up a satanic shrine at their crotch. Unassisted triple play!* *Actually, I gave you technical assistance, but you executed it alone.

I think you could really work this to your advantage. Use it to scare the crap out of your roommates.

Im guessing You must say interesting stuff in your sleep talks?

Next time you talk to them, be like, "Devil be with you". I think that'd really make them shudder LOL

Pft. Roommates are pathetic liars who are bored with their own lives. I had a roommate in college who moved out three weeks later to live with hallmates. Thanks to "messengers" I found out I was apparently The Devil and that I made evil potions in my room for them. These are the same girls who constantly stole from me.

Shadow_Phantom 26

Sucks that you have to put up with morons. FYL.

DropBearHunter 8

Well if they are calling you a drunk, sacrificing lesbian i guess you better get to it. I'd start off with a nice reverse pentagram drawn on her door in blood, girl only orgies every friday and walking around mumbling about how the Dark Lord told you to this and that. Also don't forget the severed goats head she'll be waking up to. Just some ideas to get you started.

Sounds like you have experience with that.