Sage advice

By jcc - 24/02/2009 08:31 - Russian Federation

Today, I'm reading in the subway sitting one leg over the other. An old lady sits down next to me. After quietly examining me for about two stations she leans over to me and whispers in my ear: "Girl, sitting like all the time will make you end up with a crooked c**t". I'm a man. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 596
You deserved it 5 558

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even worse... as a guy it cuts of the flow of blood there... NOT GOOD... unless u have a particularly small package. In that case, carry on, nothing to see here.

Why were you sitting like that in the first place...?

Comments

i thought it meant cl*t but thats just me. either way. wtf

Eh. That's what you get for riding on the subway. It's more fun being the crazy person, try that some time. :] helpful suggestion.

happygoluckyhh 0

A guy...sitting like that...gay.

c3ns0r3dn4m3 0
Linkin5 0

wtf? "Today I was riding on the Moscow metro. My friend and I were joking around in English about taking a nap on the nerdy business man next to me. As we laugh and made sexual comments about him that we thought he couldn't understand, he asks me "First time in Moscow?" FML" Russian Federation. Serious, wtf, so ur a guy gay who wanted to nap on an old businessman? okay...

The only logical reasons are the following: 1) Either you look like a girl, and have a tiny package. 2) She is .. Well .. Losing it. 3) Someone dared her to do that.

Number 1, that lady is f ed up. Number 2, get a haircut or lose some of ur man boobs or get some muscles or something. it is ur fault if u look like a girl.