Run away, fast

By jlong9071 - This FML is from back in 2014 but it's good stuff - United States - Charlotte

Today, I learned that when you're talking about your girlfriend's 6'4", 250 lb dad in a negative way, you should really make sure he isn't around first. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 026
You deserved it 40 898

Top comments

You sir, are dumber then dirt. Don't talk shit if you can't back it up.

Trinidad727 9

That has pain written all over it!!

Comments

You sir, are dumber then dirt. Don't talk shit if you can't back it up.

I agree. You don't talk shit about anyone, even if it's your girlfriend dad.

rule #10, everything you do to my daughter I do to you.

Hey 20, good luck getting me pregnant. *nine months later* "Pregnant man tells about delivery room blues, next on the news at ten."

I don't have a daughter. good luck getting your hand pregnant.

Sir Cakefete, had me rolling on the ground like a sausage dieing of laughter! That was awesome haha. Way to go brotha!

tiptoppc 19

No, he’s now one with the dirt. He can stay down there. Maybe his body may help the soil bear fruit.

Congratulations on living to tell the story. You should "talk the game" if you can't "play in it too"

*shouldnt. Yes, not wearing my glasses usually results in mistakes and I'm fully awaiting all the thumbs down.

But... you got three thumbs up. That's a plus.

Seriously tho you didn't about that first

raeepressley 12

Seriously though... Thank you for your loose grasp of the English language.

Wow didn't even see that. Sorry. I deserve all the down votes

It looks like you may have a great father in law bond if he doesn't kill you first

headofmedusa 15

If only there was a button that stated exactly that.

This remind me of the 90's sitcoms. "He's right behind me, isn't he?" Then the camera pans out to show the dad has been there all along.

xKrisSmoove 21

Should probably keep her dad out of your conversations if you want that relationship to go further.

headofmedusa 15

I think YDI. Never talk bad about someone unless you're willing to say it to their face.

cryssycakesx3 22

If only there was a button that stated exactly that...

There's a button that tells that life lesson? Where is it?!

22 - fail at trying to be one of those people

It would take a lot of buttons... better stick with just YDI and FYL. By the way, #22 deserved it lol