Rowdy

By FMyEx - 06/12/2012 11:50 - United States - Southington

Today, I was bartending. A guest was getting belligerent so I had to cut him off. He called me a bitch and threw the rest of his drink in my face before storming off. The belligerent asscandle was my boyfriend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 589
You deserved it 4 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Asscandle? I must brush up on my insults.

asscandle Ignition of the inner anus caused by methane gas, and a struck match. Urbandictionary.com

Comments

Apparently he thought that just because he knew/dated you he could take advantage of the fact that you wouldnt cut him off. Congratulations on sticking to your guns. I know sometimes it can be hard to deny selling it to drunk people and it can get messy but look at it this way: you could be saving a life by preventing him being over the legal limit and driving.

I like how you used "was" anyhoo sorry OP.

osm1989_fml 6

Belligerent: origin 1570-1580. Please explain how this is "modern" vocab. Modern vocab, in my mind, would be something along the lines of: "Lyk omg i just brushd mah hare lol."

I think I'm going to be using the term asscandle more often.

Alan, while I hate to correct a moderator, I think she was referring to OP's use of the word "ass candle." I know I'VE never heard it before, anyway.

46 I think she meant asscandle as modern vocab not belligerent.

At least you dumped him. And DON'T take him back. Nothing he says after that, no matter how sweet, is worth tolerating this type of shit.

*he. Oops. Do I make up for correcting you by correcting myself?