Riveting

By Kebabjoon - 29/04/2011 11:36 - Spain

Today, I had my first job interview for eight months. My interviewer noticeably yawned during my reply to the first question. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 603
You deserved it 4 873

Same thing different taste

Top comments

uhh it's probably nothing personal they peob didn't get enough sleep I'm always yawning and if it was about u u deserved it

Comments

sailorzoe 14

Maybe you are incredibly boring.

I take it you won't be getting the job if it requires you to socialize with people.

the ****?? you're your first job interview for 8 months and you're gonna be conceded enough to be rude to someone who yawned at you? we don't even know the reason the interviewer yawned, couldve had a rough night. sorry for being rude but what a dumb comment.

A yawn is like a fart in a mitten. You don't like it, you don't know why it happend but as long as you release it with proper timeing it should go smoothly.

kellyyyy_fml 0

we have a uh, RAPIST, in Lincoln park.

enonymous 8

That was not a yawn it was an offer for oral. You rejected him of course you're not getting the job now. Go back and beg for a second chance

sailorzoe 14

Well goddamn. Beat me to it.

So? The interviewer was probably tired...

choirnerd1808 0

a yawn means you aren't getting enough oxygen to your brain so your body forces you to inhale deeply to get more oxygen in. it doesn't mean you are tired, bored, or whatever they portray on tv. this isn't a fml it's an uneducated "insult" to someone.

no, when a person is tired or sleepy, his brain is oxygen deficient that's why he tends to yawn.

um_yeah_its_me 3

your an idiot. everybody with a sense of common knowledge knows that. and when your tired, your brain is low on oxygen thus, you yawn.

KiddNYC1O 20

56: I guess anyone with a sense of common knowledge should be able to use your and you're properly.

And that obviously ment that he was instantaneously bored and wasn't going to give you the job. Not that he was tired, or even randomly yawned all by himself for no reason what so ever.