Riding high

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff

Today, I went to a theme park. The first ride I went on broke down just as my cart reached the highest point. I had a nice view of my loving family laughing at me while management failed to fix the rollercoaster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 179
You deserved it 2 047

Top comments

olpally 32

You've reached your final destination op... Goodbye D:

Don't worry - what goes around comes around. Er, mostly.

Comments

KiddNYC1O 20
PikachuBuddy 8

Ugh, TE same thing happened to me........ We were stuck up there for 20 minutes..... In the very back car.....

Was that the coaster on paradise pier at California adventure on Wednesday?

beachbabe1235678 6

this happened to me on California screamin at Disneyland. when the people that come up to get you have harnesses on, you know whatever you're about to do isn't really that safe...

Ins0mau 20

It is as long as they put harnesses on you too.

It happened to me before, but it was one of those rides that don't scare me at all. It was a rather awkward moment considering I was sitting next to some guy around my age, but was a complete stranger. 10 minutes of awkwardness.

Right or wrong, it's not smart to carry on conversations in a different language in the workplace - including on the phone. What you take as easy and convenient; your listeners who cannot understand may assume you are talking about things that you don't want them to hear. It will only cause friction unless you have a business reason such as speaking to a customer in their native language.

olpally 32

Wrong FML... I can't believe you typed all that and didn't realize you were on the wrong FML... lmao.

#90 Check your comment. Your referring to the wrong FML. Lol

Is your name Eugene, by any chance? And were you at Dino Land?

We're you on manta? That happened to me last Sunday. Worst expirience ever..