This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

Richie Rich also has issues #FWP

By HungryAF - 11/02/2017 10:00 - Thailand - Bangkok

Today, a 5-star hotel restaurant took a hour and fifteen minutes to serve me a single burger. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 541
You deserved it 981

Top comments

You're in Thailand and you ordered a burger?!

well if its that upscale, really you should be apologizing to them for expecting a burger in a reasonable timeframe

Comments

You're in Thailand and you ordered a burger?!

Maybe they stalled his order to teach him a lesson.

Should have gone to McD's, you'd be in and out in 20 minutes.

well if its that upscale, really you should be apologizing to them for expecting a burger in a reasonable timeframe

diisneygirl 2

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comparing one person's struggles to another's makes you look like a complete jackass. Just saying. I get that some people do have worse problems, but it's a dick move to tell someone they don't have a right to complain. Everyone deserves to vent; that's why things like this site exist.

"Other people have it worse so you can't complain!" He still waited over an hour for a simple burger. Yeah, it sucks that there are people begging for food, but that does not forfit somebody's right to dislike an overly long wait.

Oh poor you. Life is so hard for everyone on earth that you need to champion them all. Your righteousness will solve world hunger and poverty. God forbid any person be unhappy that a service they paid heftily for be so subpar that they feel the need to complain about it. I'm sure you are so perfect in your convictions that you wouldn't complain about paying for a shit sandwich that was served substantially late.

Maybe they ran out of beef and it took them a while to "hunt" down a suitable substitute meat.

I've spent a lot of time in Thailand, and that is exactly what I was thinking.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

Make sure to notify the staff so they can improve their service.

When you're classy and fancy, you're supposed to enjoy the dining experience with good company and savoring delicious cuisine. Fast food is for schmucks like us.

haveyou000 22

FYL because a restaurant took some time making your food? Must really be a struggle for you to get your food, huh? Epitome of First World Problems.