Riches to rags

By ashleeylynn - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I got mugged. They wanted my phone and wallet. The most important thing in my wallet was my fully punched Smoothie King card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 671
You deserved it 4 040

Top comments

Monikabug 9

Oh no! Now they are going to get YOUR free smoothie! >;[

Fminetoo 0

Wow, a cell phone related FML that is not about an Iphone. CONGRATS OP!

Comments

this should say, someone stole my smoothie card. FML

AGGoddess 2

It sucks that you were robbed and you'll probably need to replace your phone, but you should be grateful that your cash, ID, and credit/debit card(s) weren't in your wallet.

purplemnm 9
Guerilla8 0

FYL because you didn't get your phone and wallet stolen? Really?

The wallet and phone WERE stolen. OP is saying that he was beaten and robbed for an empty wallet.

You got robbed and the robbers took nothing of value ?? Oh yeah, sucks to be you. Last time I got robbed I needed to fill in paperwork, go to the dutch embassy, skip a driving test due to lack of any government ID (missing the test costs money, as well as the new ID) wait a couple of months before I get my ID so I can take the driving test. So yeah, I lost money, then I lost more money, then I had to change my planning and take the bus for the following months. So screw your smoothies. Why don't you go to your mommy and complain that your golden shoes re too big.

I think you might have missed the point. OP was skint even before he got robbed.

heypeoplezzz 0

That's not a FML unless they beat you for not having any money. Anyways, sorry to hear you got mugged.

hifatpeople 0