Rewarding

By feiedbutter - 07/12/2013 14:55 - Canada - Ottawa

Spicy
Today, my wife made me a Sex Rewards Chart, where I get points by doing chores and such, and 50 points gets me some action. She refuses to even look at me if I haven't earned the points, and is contemplating sleeping alone in the guest room until I earn more points. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 103
You deserved it 20 814

Same thing different taste

Comments

I wish my wife would create a Sex Rewards chart. Beats no sex at all.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

woman who use sex as power make men weak,, never give them that power

I can understand this, if you are in BDSM relationship and you are the sub. But if you are not, then time for therapy, because then the normal , healthy respect and love in a relationship is gone.

mad_hatter0666 22

Let's discuss what's lead your wife to this point.

She's essentially turned herself into a prostitute.

Dude you got a right hand put it to work.

I understand if she wants a little help around the house, but that's wrong. Imagine he did that to he wife? I'm sure the comments would be more like "you shouldn't stand for that shit; you're better than that, leave his ass."

A man would never be stupid enough to hold sex over a woman they'd loose every time

isn't that prostitution? clearly you're not that good in bed. after all, why would your wife deny her own pleasure?

Because there's no possible way that women can ever pleasure themselves... Yeah right!

Wtf?! She needs to stop treating you like you're 5 years old and you do need to pull your weight and help her with the housework, you both live there, you both clean the damn house!