Reverse Uno card

By BlackCheetah101 - 04/11/2009 06:51 - Australia

Today, I had a blind date that my friend set me up for. My date was the ugliest, most disgusting person you will ever meet, but I thought that I would give him a chance. He saw me, eyed me up and down, then said to my friend, "You're kidding, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 469
You deserved it 9 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he meant it in a positive way, like because he thought you were way out of his league and that there was no way you'd go for him.

Just goes to show beggars can be choosers after all, guess you didn't get chosen. xD

Comments

Fake. Why would the friend be there on HER date?

suesblues 0

YDI for being such a mean shallow bitch.

nerwende_fml 0

You say he was the ugliest, most disgusting person ever. And he thought YOU were ugly? Well, take it as a compliment :)

I like how people feel the need to write paragraphs to explain such trivial things. .. .. not.

You're just calling him ugly cause you're obviously not the best looking person in the world. Get over yourself. Stupid bishes these days.

I was just moderating and your date posted a FML too. He meant that he thought you were too hot for him and thought his friend was playing some kind of cruel joke on him. Maybe both of you should stop jumping to conclusions.

If I were your friend, OP, I would have snapped, "Yeah, you're right, I'm kidding. You got it, ha, ha. This isn't your date at all. Now go the **** home." I'm sorry you kept an open mind and were rewarded with that response.

So you're even uglier than the ugliest person you have ever seen.. FYL..