Revelation time

By Anonymous - 21/11/2009 12:56 - Finland

Spicy
Today, I found out that my mom had read my diary because she was worried. She now knows details about my depression, details about my sex life, such as how I lost my virginity, to whom (I don't have a boyfriend), and what condition I was in at the time (drunk as a duck). She also showed my dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 371
You deserved it 22 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dont understand why ppl feel the need to keep a diary. It can only be used against you!

AnaMaree 0

Parents who read their kids diaries need to shove a stick up their ass.

Comments

Your mom actually sounds like a great parent.. she obviously had reason to be worried, and even if she didn't, it's her responsibility to keep an eye on you. If your kid is three years old, you don't "respect their privacy", you watch them like a hawk to keep bad stuff from happening to them. If your kid is a teenager, maybe you can give them some space.. but apparently you can't handle it yet, so she's still responsible for watching you like a hawk. Be grateful somebody cares about you enough to care what happens to you, get help for your depression, and once you start acting like a mature adult your parents will probably stop spying on you so much. Consider this an opportunity, not an FML.

How does this make the OP immature? For all you know she's 18

supernoob 0

you can be 18 and still be immature. YOU CAN BE 40 AND IMMATURE.

Sun_Kissed18 25

Oh right, I forgot, being 18 makes drinking and screwing a MUCH safer idea! She's still immature and irresponisble for doing that. Her mom was right to worry

My nuts are not numb, and I think you replied to the wrong post. Or this stupid ass site just messed up again and screwed up everyone's responses.

Much like it just screwed up my comment, which is now just floating in this thread with nothing to show that it made sense in the first place. Stupid FML site.

^ damn it, ****. *insert some relevant comment instead*

Totally your fault for leaving it in a conspicuous place.

YDI for writing that shit in a diary, honestly, youthought theyd never find it and read it?

PS youre probly too young for sex if you say drunk as a duck

never write in a diary and leave it in the open. I actually have a decoy diary and a real one that's in a notebook that I hide among my spare notebooks(yes I have spare notebooks I need 2 a year per class so I just but them when they're on sale)

I have spare notebooks too. I always end up with at least a 4th of my notebook left when my class ends so I just tear out the old stuff, keep the part that can still be used and recycle them. I think I still have loose leaf paper from high school because I didn't want to throw it out. Someday I will use it. I think. Who knows, I have a laptop now, who needs paper anymore.

YDI, for having a diary............ who the **** actually writes there life down??? use your brain to remember your life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, dumbass.

She might not be able to remember if she keeps up her drinking habits.

I feel for you OP. Here in my house no one has privacy. When I was 15, still remember, I came back from school and my parents were sitting in the family room waiting for me with my diary on their hands. ****! I thought... All that because of a kiss! Gezz never again in my life. My dad even wanted to meet the boy... Nobody deserves. Anyways, it sucks to have a mom like that, we need privacy, come on... FYL