Reported!

By thatcreepyteacher - 17/02/2016 04:27 - United States - Mchenry

Today, someone called the police on me because one of my students was going home with me every day. The student is my son. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 828
You deserved it 1 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In a world of people who are now overly paranoid about every little thing, I can understand how the wrong assumption was made. It's unfortunate that it reflected negatively upon yourself but I imagine this has been corrected by now and hopefully everyone will move on and mind their own business. :)

Whoever called the fuzz on you is mind-bogglingly dunderheaded. People are too paranoid nowadays.

Comments

Why can't anyone just mind there own business anymore?

When would people learn to care less about other people's business and start minding their own!

zach055 23

All the people saying they "can understand" are idiots. I assume the OP is male. If it was a female no one would have said anything. This is pure sexism.

Geckosrock99 33

Actually, people would say things. Either gender is capable of sleeping with their students. It's wrong no matter what gender does it. Especially since it doesn't sound like a college setting.

I hope the situation was fully investigated. So many victims of child-abuse are victimized by someone in their immediate family.

There's nothing to investigate. The report was, "that teacher is taking some student home with him/her!" That student was the teacher's child. That's all there is to it. You have to have a reason to investigate child abuse, and in this case there is none.

There was nothing about child abuse lol. It was concern over a random kid going home with a random teacher every day, because that could be sketchy, but the kid is OP's son. Honestly, did you even read the post?

It's true that people should calm down with that because they assume things and call the police immediately, my boyfriend got in trouble because we're both 20 but he looks 30 and i look 14... Plus it's a little creepy that someone was observing you or your son to know you were going home everyday together.

I guess teachers should be like Jedi. No relationships. No children. Running around defending the univers(ity) with a cool light sword...

This could of been handled by a conversation with the school office, this did not need to involve the police unless the office refused to help. Obviouly whomever called knew he was a teacher they could of just asked in the office, it was a douche bag move. If they didn't know he was a teacher they would have thought he was just another parent picking up their child. How hard would it be to just ask in the office. Yeah someone is an ass clown.

all these people commenting better safe than sorry don't understand what happens next. there is an allegation that someone is molesting a child. that puts everybody involved into the criminal justice system "except the reporter" it has to be recorded it has to be investigated and you put a blot on somebody's record 999 times out of a thousand there's nothing going on