Remember bars?

By Baby_girl - 06/06/2009 02:14 - United States

Today, my best friend whom I have been in love with for years, called me, proposed, and confessed his love for me. He was at a noisy bar so I asked him to call me back later and we'd discuss it. He called back later, hungover, with no recollection of our conversation whatsoever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 328
You deserved it 5 293

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Inspired22 11

If it was genuine, you'll hear about it again!

They say ppl speak the truth while drunk so you'll most likely hear about it again.

Comments

newzealander_fml 0

maybe he pretended not to remember cause he was worried about how you would react? maybe he does wanna be with you!

raincookie 0

don't fret, the truth comes out when your drunk. this isnt bad, he really loves you

beany212 0

Some people say that truth comes out when people are drunk. My sister wouldn't shut up about a boy she loves when she got caught getting hammered.

That's a huge bummer, but he was drunk.

smalltowngirl88 0

Drunken words are NOT always sober thoughts. For instance, I'm a very affectionate drunk, who happens to love EVERYone I see/know.

Remind him about it by hunting at it?

I question the wording of "best friend." Is he your boyfriend, or just a friend you've loved from afar? Because if it's the latter, why the hell would you get excited over someone proposing to you when they haven't been in a relationship with you yet?

ElNegroHombre 0

You should of told him what he said and if he asked you why you told him that you'd discuss it later you could've said because he was wasted and you wanted him to think about it.

****. He was drunk don't get 2 happy. Or get him drunk more often so he can continue to say he loves u.