Rave on

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I used the same credit card to apply to college and pay for a rave ticket. My card went through on the rave ticket but denied the college application fee. I guess my credit card is trying to tell me something about my future. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 569
You deserved it 10 915

Top comments

Next time make sure to pay for the important things first then the not so important things...

Punkartmama 0

Yeah, it's telling you that your priorities are messed up.

Comments

Yep agreed next time NEEDS the wants!!! College is obviously a need unless you enjoy living deperatley!

why isn't anyone pointing out the obvious? if you can pay for it with a credit card, it's not a rave. it's a concert.

expen_dable 0

Agreed, almost all the beans i've gotten this year have been fake and the only time I've been somewhere close to a real rave was at bonaroo :(

You guys are idiots. REAL raves are held at legal venues and generally all of the ones that are worth going to and aren't just some crappy club dressed up with some strobes and a shitty DJ. Most will give you the option of purchasing your ticket online. I don't know about you, but I don't want to get arrested just for wanting to dance.

thighsofglory 0

Underage girls with credit cards and uncertain futures.

xfmylifexxx 0

wtf is with all the " i think its trying to tell me abouut my future"

Yes-it is trying to tell you something. It's trying to tell you that you should've applied to college first, but since you didn't, and a concert was more important, your card got maxed out, and now you have to apply the old fashioned way. YDI.

wow that's really really really really boring!

It seems like every FML I say yes to doesn't get through.

Hmm good point infuzion! Sadly though all the fre one died back in the 90s... Now your only welcome in ANY circle ONLY of you have money. Like the song says if you aint got no money then take your broke ass home!!!

perdix 29

The credit card has no psychic power. You are going to get rejected at both places -- just once by the college, but by many, many boys at the rave. The only interest paid will be you to the credit card company.