Rave on

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I used the same credit card to apply to college and pay for a rave ticket. My card went through on the rave ticket but denied the college application fee. I guess my credit card is trying to tell me something about my future. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 569
You deserved it 10 916

Top comments

Next time make sure to pay for the important things first then the not so important things...

Punkartmama 0

Yeah, it's telling you that your priorities are messed up.

Comments

BaBiiSpAnKy821 0

You got accepted at the better place anyways....the girls at the rave are much hotter and easier than those at college.

Uhh, yeah no. Girls at raves are not "easy" just because they rave. A lot of us have boyfriends and are extremely loyal and devoted, thanks. *insert foot in mouth*

just so that you know, if you have to order tickets in advance for a rave, IT'S NOT A REAL RAVE.

Damn, people still go to raves? That's ******* pathetic. I'd tell you to go to college, but I doubt you'd make it through.

It's trying to tell you something about your priorities, not your future. By the way: learn to budget. You'll need that skill if you plan on being an adult.

kaitlin3597 0

I just don't know why you would believe this belongs on fml, this is more of a mlia moment :]

giraffeluva922 0

Couldn't agree more, Kaitlin. I was about to say the same thing!

Thank goodness the rave ticket went through

tschoiuss 0

Raves suck!!! What are you 16? How cool am I? I'm a "Crunch Raver D-bag" Grow up and go to schooL, or even a real club where you have to look nice! Raves are for losers! Don't O.D. on any Mitzubishis!

Well, you are a woman so you are just taking up space that a man could use to educate himself & save the world. Now get naked & make me a sammich. Feed me, & while I am chewing, suck my ****.