By shredded - 12/02/2011 00:26 - United Kingdom

Today, I spent three and a half hours creating a Wikipedia page for myself. Three minutes after publishing, it was deleted due to me being a "Non-notable person nobody's ever heard of." FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 322
You deserved it 56 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Twisted107 4

that's probably why it got deleted

you think that highly of yourself? aww, did your poor ego get a boo-boo?

Comments

Twisted107 4

that's probably why it got deleted

arkumx 3

I don't see the problem. You expect to be known OP? By the sounds of it you aren't famous or well known, as are most of the 6 odd billion people in this world. Maybe do something outstanding and you'll get your page.

lf there was a page for everyone there'd be millions of useless pages...

JustinTheLiger 0

^ Thank God *you're* good at speaking English. ;)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

wiki must be smart. It automatically can work out if you are a nobody or not just from your name

Just face it, you can't even make e-friends... On the bright side, you'll always have Tom as your friend on myspace. Kudos to you.

T9FTW 20

The FML says "it was deleted due to..." so, yeah, that's why it got deleted. Why is Capt. Obvious not moderated?

haqqnuru 3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Why do you want to spell like a ******* idiot?

sammy92 0

6 chill dude, n Hawaii we do da same thing.

misspelling is not a "trend" its lazyness and being overall retarded.. grow up

Good grief - in all your efforts to highlight how misspelling is just 'lazyness', you yourself have incorrectly spelled 'lazyness'...it is LAZINESS...

I think the point mightymart was trying to make was focusing on intentional orthographic errors.

sammy92 0

dats right it ain't a trend, it's da way I grew up. pidgin get over it XP

stfu grammar Nazis. You're only annoying, and over-opinionated. granted when looking for a job, or interacting with clients grammar is key...but this is frickin FML. we're here to have fun.

sammy92 0

yes, let's agree dat 44 is da bomb! haha

one thing that makes the FML's comments better though is being able to read them.

Since when was acting like you're mostly illiterate considered fun?

But it's not so much fun for those who have to read the written diarrhea...

If you're going to post something absolutely illiterate, don't bother posting at all. Like #2, for example. #20's posts, on the other hand, are acceptable, in my opinion.

Surely, Sammy, you can stand the extra work of typing a "th" when you mean "th," only toddlers are allowed to write with an accent.

20 That's why one of the most beautiful places on the planet is f'ing annoying to no end.

sammy92 0

surly 83 can get lost and stop try'n to change ppl and I'm glad u feel dat way 84, so u can just stay out of Hawaii! much love ppl! XD

HE made a spelling MISTAKE. You guys purposely spell like that. (:

missmurderx 8

Really, Sammy? You need to go back to English class, I see. A lot of kids at my school spell things wrong on purpose, because they think it's cool, and I suspect you're doing the same thing. You're just denying it because people finally caught onto your desperate attempt to fit into this screwed up society. Is it really so hard to type one extra letter to make 'dat' into a proper word?

sammy92 0

hahaha 98 no sry but no. i am who I am. if u don't it, u can just go eat worms! peace brah

UnearthlyEnemy 9

Sammy just trolled ALL of you. +3 internets, Sammy.

99 good luck getting a real job someday. Guessing from your writing skills you still at least have 8 more years at home to learn how to string a thought together.

sammy92 0

Ahahahah I do have a job I actually have two one being a pro dancer! hahaha so u fail! and no haters plz cuz I love wat I do! XD

eh you're cool Sammy. here's the thing grammar boyz/gallz. you think that because your point of view is in the dictionary then it's right...well guess what? Ain't and Funner have recently been added to Websters. Does that mean it's now proper grammar to say ain't and funner? Now I'm not trying to start WW3, I'm just saying don't butt rape us when we use da instead of the now and again. ...granted "wan" instead of "wanna" instead of "want to" is bad...lol

*reads over comments* O.o my only point (pure and simple), is that u guys overreacted as a collective and thus just gave a bad face to those of us who respect the English language with great fervor.

H8fulwanker 1

Sammy, just shut up. You're giving Asians a bad name. Misspelling on purpose is not cool and you should not be proud of it, you won't get a decent career with that, no being a stripper is not a decent career. It's pure laziness and people like you are the ones who gives American bad reputation for being stupid, illiterate and lazy.

XxPurplePandaxX 0

People don't be so hard on Sammy. All she did was misspell words. It's not like she's going to prison -.-

sammy92 0

um well I'm not Asian so idk how I'm giving them a bad name. haha and I love da great geek hahaha

Just shut up and learn how to type. No one cares if you're from Hawaii either, and judging by the fact you're American, and you took a picture of yourself MySpace-style with maximum cleavage, you're uneducated, have a huge sense of entitlement, are spoiled/promiscuous, and think too highly of yourself. Stop bragging about nothing and not having a valid argument as to why you type like an idiot. You don't need to point out that I'm being a dick, I'm well aware. At least I make sense though.

sammy92 0

u think this is maximum cleavage?? hahaha no no no hahaha ur funny

This is another reason y a girl that looks like Sammy will never go out with haha

Were you bored or something...? Because I wouldn't waste my time with that.

TheDrop 0

obviously OP has no life. rhetorical question you just asked

Make something of yourself, stop wasting time creating a page on yourself...invent something.

kellbelle032398 0

this isnt an fml. any one can go on and make one for themselves and if their not famous it will get deleted. YDI for being stupid

Sylverstone 2

Yeah, Wikipedia won't allow those. Make your own wiki, I suggest?

*insert bender* I'll make my own wiki with blackjack and hookers!

you think that highly of yourself? aww, did your poor ego get a boo-boo?

natalie_ays 0

Why didn't you just start a blog? Obviously you have enough time on your hands.