Rash decision

By caiti - 06/08/2009 01:25 - United States

Today, I had a job interview and things were going really well until I noticed the woman interviewing me staring at the inside of my elbow. I am recovering from a poison sumac rash, and each spot looks like a puncture wound from a syringe. I was dismissed before the interview was over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 365
You deserved it 4 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, you could've worn longer sleeves, or maybe tried some concealer? I suppose you could've also tried to explain to her about the rash, but she probably wouldn't have believed you anyway...so yeah fyl.

ajkkls63 0

You shouldn't work at a place that would jump to 'rash' decisions like your interviewer did.

Comments

I hope you're joking. Being rude to the interviewer is not the way to go.

LostPGH 0

So you got a rash that you catch by contact with plant life only on the insides of your elbows? And then went on a job interview in short sleeves? Please stop.

Wear long sleeve, even if it's hot and it doesn't bother you if people notice.

YDI for wearing short sleeves... that was kind of stupid on your part. That does suck though.

What a stupid interviewer. Did it not cross her mind that it may have been from a blood test? What a ******* idiot, FHL.

ChelseaTheKid 0

I hate when people don't ask questions, and just assume. Maybe if she would have asked what it was then you'd have a job. What a bitch.

If I were you, I'd have worn a three quarter sleeve or long sleeve shirt or jacket so the rash wouldn't have even been an issue. But still, FYL

BirdandtheWorm 0

Oh, man. I know how you feel. I have the same little scars on the crook of both arms, and people constantly tell me I look like a meth addict.