Rare and inventive insult

By fuck you - 26/04/2015 08:19 - United Kingdom - Sheffield

Today, I asked the man of my dreams out on a date. His response: "I'd rather eat my own balls." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 241
You deserved it 3 734

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nonsensical 26

"Not if I eat them first!!" Yeah, no, that'd be weird nevermind.

That is not nice, your better off without him

Comments

**** assholes like that. let him go. you deserve better

Tell him he needs to grow a pair first.

Sounds like he had thought about that response/insult and wanted to try it out sometime and thought this was a great opportunity. Well it was a really sucky thing of him to say. Listen to the lyrics of Tell Me Why by Taylor Swift, if it helps you aren't alone in meeting people who put others down like that. And good on you for going out there!! Please don't let this bad experience stop you!! It is like getting a job, you get a ton of rejection letters but then you get going and it gets better (apparently) and is apparently like riding a bike, you get some scrapes and fall down but then you are flying (metaphorically).

I spent half the time trying not to look at your pic while reading your comment. Never seen one of those irl.

That is because, when I am under the correct amount of pressure (deep in the ocean) I look somewhat different. You would probably look similar depressurised. Wikipedia me, some bloke drew me like one of his french girls... ;D

TheCutestLizard 28

A simple no would have sufficed.

nitrog100 21

You completely deserve it. If that guy is the man of your dreams, you either knew nothing about him, or there's something about you that would warrant such a response.

Granted, OP most likely elevated a crush to something more serious and personal, in WHAT universe is it ok to talk to another person like that?

#34: you and that douchebag should date - you'd be perfect for each other. nothing warrants that guy's response. if there was nothing about OP that he liked, he could have just as easily said "Thank you for the offer but I'm not interested." He's probably one of those guys who goes apeshit on Tinder if he gets rejected by a girl.

I don't know, I might have responded similarly if the other person was really horrible or had treated other people badly and I couldn't believe they actually expected me to say yes. But never just because I wasn't interested.

Well, sounds like you dodged a bullet.

ok call me oldfashioned but since when do girls ask boys out ?!

Wow, a simple "no thanks" would have sufficed.

ouijacorn 9

You should have called his bluff and been like: okay, eat your own balls. Right now. Do it.