By swaiteATC - 28/07/2009 04:11 - United States

Today, I was sitting in the break room at work eating lunch when I started to choke. My face turned red and tears began welling up in my eyes. Two of my coworkers were there. They began to argue over who would have to give me the heimlich maneuver rather than helping. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 313
You deserved it 2 654

Same thing different taste

Comments

I agree, that sucks some major ass. Quit your job and find better workmates.

Or alternatively, poison the ones you have.

JustMyLuck_huh 0

have you ever tried to get a new job in this economy? Atleast there two people that cared, maybe stupid but caring

Nice to know you have friends at work. FYL

trilingualotaku 0

what a couple of noobs. meh, now you know what they're like, i s'pose.

ydi_bitch 0
cucuto89 0

i'm guessing she dos deserve it for acting like a itch all the time and constantly complainingg about every little thing

#13, did you string that sentence together all by yourself?

In the break of choking, you would punch people who didn't help you..? Good luck with that...

They need a First Aid refresher course. I assume one of them helped you eventually? Or did you just cough it back up?

Darth_Taco 14

I'm so ashamed of myself, that made me laugh. OP, I got one for you. A few years ago I was hanging out with some friends. They said something funny and I started choking on my food. Fortunately, I know how to give myself the Heimlich maneuver because they kicked me out of the room and into the bathroom because they didn't want me to mess up the carpet >:(. By the way, you just bend over as far as possible and cough your hardest. You have to cough it a few times to get enough force.

If you´re really choking, you can´t cough. Bending over and coughing forcefully isn´t going to do anything when you´re choking, because you can´t possibly do it.

At least they didn't laugh at how ridiculous you looked as you were potentially choking to death....you see? there's a positive side to everything.