Quick quick

By NoorFML - 13/09/2013 13:24 - United States

Today, I woke up and saw that my alarm clock had fallen on the floor. It read 9:05 am. I panicked because I was late for work. As I frantically got ready, I went to pick my alarm clock up to place it back on my nightstand when I realized it was upside down. The actual time was 5:06. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 031
You deserved it 7 529

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hiimhaileypotter 52

At least you could sleep a while longer :)

Well It must have felt awesome to go back to sleep

Comments

How could you not tell what time it was even with the alarm clock upside down? Wow.

When you first wake up aren't you a little out of it?

When I barely wake up I can barely walk, much less think. FYL OP, but hey, at leather you got to sleep some more! :D

captainmpg 9

How can you not tell when you are being a beotch? Wow.

wouldnt u have seen the five was upside down? but it also sounds like something i would do :-D

chlorinegreen 27

5 on alarm clocks typically look like a 2 upside down

Actually, 5 and 2 look like themselves when a digital clock is upside down, not like each other. That's because to get the number upside down, you are rotating it, not mirroring it vertically.

jw90 18

Treat yourself to a Starbucks or something for getting ready so early!

The devil makes good hot chocolate and treats.

Starbucks is gross. Second Cup is the place to go!

I don't know what a vegan vampyre is, but I can assume it is either painful or disgusting.

#41, Whoa there, Mrs. Boucher. That's a slippery slope. I suppose foozball is the devil too?

That happens to the best of us. Hey at least you weren't late

At least you didn't call your boss at five in the morning that would've been great. Op's boss: Why did you wake me up by calling so early? What do you mean you'll be late? How?

Then make it more awkward by saying something about time travel.

Yes. You are a good person. I would give you a treat if I hadn't eaten all of them...

What, your clock regularly falls on the floor making you mis-read the time? You need to re-think the placement of your clock.

This is why I always check my phone and use that as my alarm too.

Noor may use blackout curtains to help her sleep in on the weekends.