Queasy

By tbw - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I decided to get my ass in shape and went to the gym. I got motion-sickness on the elliptical. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 641
You deserved it 5 943

Top comments

You don't have to go to the gym right away. Start off by walking or getting a small weight set for home. Take baby steps :)

Try something else other than that machine. Don't let one machine stop you. Cardio classes, treadmill, etc. Everybody has to start off somewhere.

Comments

Fff. I hit send before I finished writing and it wouldn't let me edit. That's bad*. You should probably start easy and work your way up, since you probably haven't been doing exercise previous to that. I know that when I started, I felt tired super fast. But eventually, I built up.

crymore_fml 2

Not as sad as your fake anime character ugly

BarDownDaily 12

What's sad is judging someone who is actually trying to make an effort to get into shape.

OP needs to realize that the Elliptical is only one of perhaps 6 cardio machines in her gym (mine has six different ones anyway) and to not be discouraged by getting sick on the Elliptical! Hell, if OP can't do any of the cardio machines, just lifting weights will burn calories and improve OP's musculature overall! Keep pushing yourself OP. The only easy day was yesterday, or some bullshit encouragement like that.

Steve95401 49

There are other ways to firm up your ass that don't involve motion sickness inducing machines. I'm sure the trainers at the gym could show OP some floor exercises that would work just as well.

#39 looks like the last guy I would want anywhere near My ass. Run, OP, run!

Just keep trying different things till you find something that works :)

walkern1891 0

Or you could try not to be such a B****

Bikes are easier. Though it takes more time to burn calories. My blood iron always drops and I get dizzy fast so I understand. Good luck with future work outs!

Why do u wear yoga pants are planning on actually doing yoga?

the hell? does that mean you pass out while walking on occasion?

BikeAllDay818 6

Take it slow, of you're really over weight or really out of shape you'll hurt yourself by pushing too hard.

BIGBOY4rmAHM 19

You should take motion sickness pills next time you go.

Try something else other than that machine. Don't let one machine stop you. Cardio classes, treadmill, etc. Everybody has to start off somewhere.

Michael_92 20

Just keep trying things and you will eventually find something that works. Don't give up though!!