Put it away!

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Spring Grove

Today, an extremely hot police officer reprimanded me. It was pretty awkward considering she stopped me because of public urination. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 980
You deserved it 35 026

Top comments

Officer: "whatcha doin' there?" OP: Oh shit "uhh nothing, ma'am, just watering the grass"

Comments

Least OP wasn't pissing in a cup in the kitchen whilst babysitting. Nothing wrong with going economical and saving water, geez!

Don't lie. You WANTED to get caught peeing in public because getting reprimanded by extremely hot police officers totally turns you on. You're a secret urine-stained sexual deviant! Stop wasting our hard earned tax dollars on your sick sex games. I've got your number!

If imagining me with a big black robe banging a gavel and saying this with a really grating voice does it for you so be it. I was just messing around with an otherwise pretty bland fml. I won't apologize for fits of boredom-induced madness!

ripresno 10

Well, did you at least try to get her digits? =)

I'm guessing you got charged for public ejaculation seconds later.

When the hell did I say that I erupt that fast?

Just now c: "...I erupt that fast?" I pictured a volcano. I like volcanos.

mrtjawesome 14

in the country, you can run down the road pissing and still probably not get caught. ive seen it before

bettyc4 26

Shoulda asked her if she was thirsty

Eww no he should not have. The hot cop would not have appreciated that particular sexual reference anymore than I did.

kandi_kid69 15
unknown_user5566 26

Well maybe you shouldn't have peed in public? On the other hand, if you're hung well, it could end up working out for you. ;) But the moral of the story remains, don't piss in public.