Life imitates art

By Anonymous - 13/07/2020 02:04

Today, I had to sit through the film The 40 Year Old Virgin with my friends, who thought it was hilarious. I'm well over 40 and also a virgin. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 821
You deserved it 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't take it to heart. and don't let it bother you either. enjoy the movie and live your life the way you love! :)

tounces7 27

I'm assuming this must be 100% by choice because even the ugliest person can find at least SOMEONE to sleep with them.

Comments

Don't take it to heart. and don't let it bother you either. enjoy the movie and live your life the way you love! :)

Holy shit, man! You got to get on that!

tounces7 27

I'm assuming this must be 100% by choice because even the ugliest person can find at least SOMEONE to sleep with them.

You are rude, disrespectful and lacking in empathy. One day you will find yourself in a situation that is socially embarrassing and I hope the people you are with have more consideration for you than you have for others.

It’s not disrespectful to assume someone is a virgin by choice after 40+ years. I mean there are plenty of options outside of relationships.

I'll bet you didn't even get the chance to be **** Buddies with Jane Lynch.

mccuish 25

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin at that age

After we saw that movie, I said to my wife "you know, that could've been my story if I'd met you a year later." The look on her face was priceless, I thought she knew but we'd never really talked about it. Hang in there OP, some of us are just late bloomers, but when you meet the right person it's awesome making up for the lost time.

JosephFDawson 7

I didn't until I met my girlfriend at 19. I'm 25 now and I'm glad I waited

diraven 15

Look on the bright side - at least you're not married!

You didn't have to sit there. You chose to. ydi