Public surprise

By Pants-Girl - 24/11/2019 08:00 - Canada

Today, I was out walking downtown. A woman walking behind the thought that my pants were hanging too low. She came over to me and yanked my pants up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 050
You deserved it 2 497

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even if your pants are too low (and if I can see your underwear or your buttcheeks, they're too damn low), that doesn't give anyone the right to touch you without your consent. A "pull up your pants!" would have sufficed.

Comments

Trinity Fenwick 7

if they were down around your ankles, then yes, you deserve it. I don't know how you can walk like that.

Not no one. After half of us might want to see it!

As OP’s silhouette is of a woman and their name is pants-girl. I’d have to call bullshit on that

If we can see enough to tell what type of gitch you're wearing, your pants are too low.

Even if your pants are too low (and if I can see your underwear or your buttcheeks, they're too damn low), that doesn't give anyone the right to touch you without your consent. A "pull up your pants!" would have sufficed.

Well, how low were they? Were they hanging gangsta low below your butt? If so, YDI. You do know that started in prison as an invitation for sex, right? So you're basically inviting everyone to have butt sex with you by wearing your pants like that.

It started in prison because inmates weren't allowed belts sagging wasn't a choice. Gang members outside sagging in solidarity was.

At least they were pulled up and not down.

E2dav 5

Was it a short foreign lady with a mono brow? Cos I'm sure this nearly happened to a friend of mine. The woman is obsessed with pulling people's pants up

100% Sure that if the roles were reversed, the woman would have said rape and many of you would back it