Public announcement

By Pissed - 05/10/2011 15:29 - Australia

Today, in an incredibly busy shopping center bathroom with my 5 year-old niece, I was squatting over the toilet seat to avoid germs. My niece then says at the top of her voice, "Auntie, why are you sitting like a kangaroo?" I'd say the whole room pissed their pants laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 737
You deserved it 8 407

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just put toilet paper on the seat and take a shower when you get home

It's not like I don't understand why people don't want to use public toilets, but wouldn't it be easier to bring some toilet seat covers? Squatters often cause the most mess.

Comments

This is why I don't piss in public places..

yeah and what if it was between that time period dumbass? plus I doubt they really do it that often anyway, even if they're supposed to.

loserthegreat 11

thats so sweet!! id be pissing my self laughing too if my niece said that to me :D

RedPillSucks 31

I guess it's a good thing you were in the restroom then, with all the pissing going on.

It wasn't much of an fml... I do that all the time an I bet all the other women in the washroom do it too... The op is over exaggerating. The little girl was adorable though :)

Squatters are disgusting and you deserve the embarrassment. How many times have I had to clean pee off the seat after someone else went, just because they were afraid of a few harmless germs. Put toilet paper down on it if you are soooo worried. Don't make it a urine party for the rest of us!

I squat but I don't get pee on the seat. Those are inconsiderate squatters. And I wouldn't call the germs on toilet seats harmless

Oh boo-hoo #43, I had to clean of shit in a bathroom before (the COMPLETELY missed the toilet) at my job. Careful squatters manage to land it in and some even try to clean up for themselves (me). Plus you are an idiot, +30cm your safe, -30 cm. you can get various germs and viruses (like a stomach flu). dumbass...

perdix 29

Why would the whole room be pissing their pants if that room is a bathroom? Wouldn't everyone be pissing in their toilets?

Unless there's absolutely no time for it (example; your next class with a cranky teacher starts in 2 minutes) you just wipe the seat with bog roll, OP.

Just buy one of those vases that they use somewhere across the pond and you can pee standing up. I think I saw them being sold at an Ikea.