Pspspspspsps

By imalosertho - 11/06/2014 01:01 - Canada - Truro

Today, I was really hungry at work, and my stomach growled loudly. One of my co-workers heard it and thought it was a cat. Ashamed, I played dumb and we ended up spending twenty minutes looking for a cat that I knew didn't exist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 010
You deserved it 19 445

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you'll just be more honest from meow on.

I don't see why you'd be embarrassed about your stomach growling. You're only human afterall.

Comments

This is one of the weirder FMLs but non the less just as intesesting.When did they give up ?

YDI because why the hell would you even feel embaraced by your stomach growling?

gemstone586 12

you should be embarrassed by your poor spelling.

schhichick 14

Im pretty sure everyone knows what she means..It is not really that far off from the actual spelling!

By that logic, we should pass people with terrible spelling and grammar from junior high language arts because "everyone knows what they're trying to say."

schhichick 14

You do understand that this is not school right? This is FML, a website. People are usually using a phone or item like that. On some devices it can be really hard to type, the screen may be too cracked, or some keys may not work. So this girl made one spelling mistake on one website. This is not school or work. So get over it!

Talk them into putting out a saucer of milk, and a tuna fish sandwich, to coax the fictional feline out of hiding. Oh, and some potato chips.

Just say "man, it's hard to find this cat. Say, how about we go for lunch now. You buy me lunch and ill get you one tomorrow, friend." Or you can just say you're hungry as ****.

you absolute moron,why would you do that to yourself?

Your stomach was hungry for Chinese food...

Where do you work that one might think cats wonder around

You're embarrassed about being hungry? I don't understand.

ZomBgal 12

If your stomach was making noise because you were gassy, I'd understand being embarrassed and wasting time like you did. Hunger growl though? I don't see how that is shameful or embarrassing.

Probably more embarrassed that it was such a loud noise, not about being hungry.