Props to you, though

By PartyPooped - 11/09/2017 13:00

Today, at my school, we finally had the party we worked on for the past week. I was tasked to make decorations and props for a photo booth. I made sure everything was perfect, and I even stayed up until 1 am working on the props. Not a single person used it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 858
You deserved it 336

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Usually everyone loves the photo booth! I know I couldn't get enough time in there and the lines were so long. I'm so sorry that this happened to you OP and if it's still up I'd say go take some photos yourself and really live it up!

Comments

Lobby_Bee 17

It's for a party, not an art gallery. Probably looks too damn nice to use. Whenever I see some really fancy cake on TV, I die a little when they cut it up to serve.

Who said anything about a cake? OP was talking about a photo booth.

Usually everyone loves the photo booth! I know I couldn't get enough time in there and the lines were so long. I'm so sorry that this happened to you OP and if it's still up I'd say go take some photos yourself and really live it up!

Maybe they thought your 50 Shades-themed BDSM props were just too creepy? You may think cat-o-nine tails and butt plugs are cute, but no one else agrees.

zeffra13 31

It's odd no one at a high school party used a photo booth. Was it out of print paper or otherwise appearing to not work correctly?

So the photo booth turned out to be a photo bomb.