Property law

By wtf dad - 22/07/2020 23:00

Today, I asked my boyfriend, who’s a massage therapist, if he could help my mom with her chronic migraines by massaging her head and neck. My dad came home, saw them in the dimly lit room and knocked my boyfriend out cold for "touching his woman." My boyfriend dumped me and wants my dad arrested. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 397
You deserved it 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your dad SHOULD be arrested for the unprovoked assault on your ex-boyfriend. And i can't say I blame him for dumping the girl who's dad attacked him.

He's right on both counts. With such a violent dad, you really shouldn't start dating until you have your own place.

Comments

genuinegoodguy 9

At least your boyfriend has come to his senses now.

He's right on both counts. With such a violent dad, you really shouldn't start dating until you have your own place.

You’re making a bunch of assumptions about the living situations.

This dude comments ignorant shit in everybody’s posts, don’t pay him no mind

bloopaloop 27

Well, was he messaging her insides too?

Your dad SHOULD be arrested for the unprovoked assault on your ex-boyfriend. And i can't say I blame him for dumping the girl who's dad attacked him.

Anonymus101 4

You deserve it for not telling your dad via text or anything what your boyfriend was doing

I mean if her dad has such little trust in his wife and the man his daughter chose I feel that's more his issue than hers

Mathalamus 24

He is right for dumping you because of a very very violent parent who should be arrested.

Did he dump you for what your dad did or because you took your dads side? Honestly it sounds like your boyfriend is a way better man than your father. He goes out of his way to help your family for free because he cares about you and gets assaulted out of the blue. So what are you gonna do? Make excuses for a peace of shit dad or get him back and stand by him since he was a good boyfriend that actually gives a shit about you.

Oh, I make lots of assumptions here! I make an ASS out of U & ME and many other readers!