Precious little boy

By stupid older sister - 24/07/2014 21:54 - United States - Saint Charles

Today, I woke up from a nap to find my little brother playing some games on my phone. A few hours later I come to find he had deleted all 500 pictures from my trip to Europe last month. He needed more space to download the games. Mom says he's too young to understand what he did wrong. He's 14. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 883
You deserved it 5 526

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What a dick, wait till he goes on a trip and takes pictures then take your revenge.

Yikes. Maybe see if there's any sort of recovery software for phones? Should back up ASAP (phones can corrupt and lose things) and lock your phone in future.

Comments

Bull spit at fourteen you are old enough that deleting pictures of a trip to Europe on someones phone is a dick thing to do

Kick the shit out of him, tell your mom "Sorry mom, I'm also to young to understand"

SparksTheSadie 18

Android backs up to Google+ and if you have the Dropbox app it can sync to that too. I think iOS can do the same, too. You don't have much of an excuse, sorry.

if he has call of duty just delete his shit

Sorry OP that's awful! if you take it to your phone company, they could probably retrieve them all depending on the company, it worked for mine, hope this helps :)

And that's why I don't let my brother use my phone. I told him I deleted all the games on it.

skittyskatbrat 19

Wait...DO NOT delete his games. Instead, if they are online games he can play on other consoles/phones/etc. log in as him and DESTROY his score, give away items, etc. And save.

Wow OP, that's awful. Definitely FYL to loose some great photos. However, it is always a great idea to back your photos up and have them saved in multiple places. I also would highly recommend putting a password on both your phone and/or downloading centre, that way no one can access your phone but you. And your Mum is an ignorant biatch (pardon my language) for letting him get away with it.

These are the kind of parents that raise the little ***** that have no sense of responsibility! He better learn to respect other people's property or he's going to be in for a rude awakening someday!