Pranksters

By dan - 09/05/2012 20:10 - United States - Laurel

Today, I started my new job. It seems my colleagues are moronic pranksters, because when I leaned back in my chair, the backrest came apart and I fell to the ground, to much laughter. My boss immediately shouted at me to, "Stop fucking about." I thought this only happened in movies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 173
You deserved it 2 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, in the middle of your job, you would have stood up, drop a deuce, grab it with your filthy hands and walk out? Isn't that a little disgusting?

Tell your boss that they ****** with your chair

Comments

"There's no caffeine in it! You're gonna be so tired! Ha-ha! You look like SUCH an ass! Hoo-hoo-hoo, I am the bad guy!" ...Oh, Tom Hiddleston.

mrtjawesome 14

glue them to their chair. then if they walk out, tell the boss that their stealing office equipment.:)

Is your name really "Dan?" Because it sounds like you might be "Dan In Real Life."

Haha just laugh it off, your co-workers sound pretty cool.

Don't prank them back, it will only encourage them to pull something worse on you.

There are a LOT of unemployed people who are losing everything they have, so quit your whining

Oh, so with your logic, people with jobs can't go on FML and complain. Should ALL work-related FMLs from America be rejected because of the current economic crisis? NO! Quit trying to ruin this site.

#39: Don't be a bitch. Like you said, times are tough and people are lucky to pick up decent new jobs, so isn't getting on your boss's shit-list a pretty ******* bad thing? It is, because it threatens your job security. Think things through before commenting.

linkinpark98 23

That's happened to me once....... ONCE. Then I beat their asses.

daydreamer244 13

Maybe....you were in a movie?!? 0.o