Prank culture has gone too far

By qhorin halflung - 22/07/2015 17:35

Today, on the bus, my blood sugar level got too low and I passed out. When I came to, the woman next to me was hitting me, saying she needed to get off and that she didn't have time for my, "stupid fucking prank." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 479
You deserved it 2 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_guy_j 12

How inconsiderate of her. I would've thought someone else on the bus would've helped you out though.

Tell her your life is more important than a stop

Comments

Are you trying to say that passing out on a bus so you can be assaulted isn't fun and hilarious? I hope someone actually helped you and that you're feeling better.

Recently I lost a friend because of his diabetes and this is the first time I cracked a smile about anything to do with the topic. Rip Damian.

What a bitch. Why are people so rude?? Make sure you take care of yourself, OP! Keeping your blood sugar stable is sooo important!

tiredofwaiting 25

I would have punched her out.

maggiefox 25

I have seizures, and if she would've done that to me... ?. I'm sorry people are such assholes OP.

My mother is a diabetic so if her sugar gets low that's bad trust me if this happen to my mother I would be in jail for almost killing a bitch

I passed out on an international flight 25+ years ago. They found me medical assistance and revived me. Sorry to see how callous and coarse we have become as a people.

This is what happens when we make stupid vines go viral ... Im sorry you had to pay for us this way ...

There are a lot of selfies people in this country .

There's lots of selfie people too, Often they are the same people.

Well there are a lot of selfie people too. Often they are the same thing.

mds9986 24

Both words work just the same.