Prank culture has gone too far

By qhorin halflung - 22/07/2015 17:35

Today, on the bus, my blood sugar level got too low and I passed out. When I came to, the woman next to me was hitting me, saying she needed to get off and that she didn't have time for my, "stupid fucking prank." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 479
You deserved it 2 178

Same thing different taste

Top comments

_guy_j 12

How inconsiderate of her. I would've thought someone else on the bus would've helped you out though.

Tell her your life is more important than a stop

Comments

Always keep a stash of pixie sticks.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

Smarties are better. There's more carbs per package than pixie Stix which is what you need in a situation like this.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

#18 - My dad uses Jolly Ranchers and Starbursts.

My dad ALWAYS makes sure to keep some sort of sugary candy/snack or drink in the car he's driving. Can't risk passing out on the road.

JohnTheDonJuan 11

I use Starburst too but jolly ranchers take too long to actually eat to seem as effective for me. But as long as it's not chocolate, it should do the job. Chocolate actually prevents your body from absorbing sugar right away due to its fat content.

Redgy22 26

People in general are idiots. It's always the "me" mentality. Sorry about what happen. Love your user name!

Its not just your sugar levels... That lady's common sense is also very low

Some people are so concerned with their own life, not caring about others at all.. It's so sad.

Mine got low at work and I passed out too. I work at Starbucks. I got lucky though because the 3 customers in line were nurses.

I'm so sorry no one thought to check on you OP.

xoxoblondee 31

I wish I was the person who would have stabbed her with a diabetes needle or such, but (luckily for humanity) I am not.

wickedhyype 17

Thats kinda funny, sorry op..

How's it funny that OP passed out, received no help, and was "assaulted".

I don't find that funny at all... Diabetes is no joke? And passing out isn't either. The fact she was hitting OP doesn't make it better, if OP hadn't been helped out or kept carbs, OP would have been dead.

I'm more appalled that no one asked if you were okay. Jesus, people these days! Hope you're okay; you should keep stuff on you just in case you feel it coming again so you can prevent from passing out.

susytreydawg 13

I blame technology. Everyone wants to be technology famous.