Power washed out

By jokada - 10/05/2009 20:39 - United States

Today, while power washing my deck, a bee flew and landed on my leg. Thinking I'd just wash it away before it could sting me, I aimed the power washer nozzle at the bee. A bee sting isn't nearly as painful as power washing your leg. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 415
You deserved it 84 329

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Eresbel 0

Yeah... that was pretty much YDI.

boomBOOMshake 0

Wow. That is a YDI, but I would have done the same thing.

Comments

wowfmlife 0

I did that to my toe the other day...by accident though...

I agree with #5... a bee doesn't sting out of the blue.

Let's think for a second what, exactly, a power washer does.. then let's think about how easily our skin is cut and irritated. Yeah. YDI. Next time try a rifle or something.

Brinya 0

Ey, ey, ey, go easy on the folks who've never heard of a powerwasher. For those of us who grew up in houses our parents owned, yeah, it's pretty obvious -- you use those things all OVER a deck, yard, garage etc. But it really wouldn't be hard to miss that tidbit if, say, you grew up in an apartment where outside maintenance was handled by the owners. But yes, powerwashers are a.k.a. "pressure washers" -- meaning they pressurize the shit out of water and let it out in a stream which is quite capable of RIPPING YOU OPEN if you spray your body. I think #18 said it best: RTFM. Or maybe just give the warning stickers a quick looking-over. ;-) You're lucky you didn't have to get stitches.

hey Einstein, what made you think that it would've been a good idea to begin with?

theres seems to be many people that dont know what powerwashing means. its kinda like a garden hose... except...its a machine.. with strong forces of water.. and uhhh... i cant really explain lol... but yea, YDI... AND, bees wont sting unless u bug them

Powerwash is a high pressure hoes. Very high pressure that hurts like a bitch and can even cut your skin depending on the pressure of it. Sorry that sucks..lol.

Bees don't sting unless they have to. They die if they sting. Wasps are the ones that sting often. Leave the poor bees alone!